1004 E Lincoln Ave, Nampa, ID 836864 beds, 2 baths, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
? Newly remolded fresh paint throughout.
? This home is a 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom two stories with a fireplace that will help with your electric bill for sure.
? Appliances that we proved are stove, NEW Refrigerator and NEW dishwasher
? There is a laundry facility inside the home
? It offers a carport for parking and a good size drive way for other vehicles and or visitors.
? The living room has wonderful windows from top to bottom that offer lots of light.
? There is a master bedroom for privacy. Also has a separate dining room.
? The bedrooms upstairs have hard wood flooring.
? There is a storage shed in the back yard for extra storage.
? The schools are Nampa High School and west middle school and Sherman Elementary.
? Close to 16th and Roosevelt off Holly 2 short blocks from Holly shopping center which includes Family dollar, stinker station and desert industries
? 5 mins away from the nearest Wal-Mart and many other convenient locations more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 460 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 1071800000
- Zillow Home ID: 72323930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1004 E Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 83686, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Nampa, and 22.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 83686 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 83686 home values.
- 220 S Elder St Nampa, ID$92K31.51,206
- 1011 E Lincoln Ave Nampa, ID$78K21740
- 1012 E Lincoln Ave Nampa, ID$74K311,051
- 216 S Elder St Nampa, ID$57K21960
- S Elder St Nampa, ID$72K21840
- 304 S Elder St Nampa, ID$72K211,165
- 212 S Elder St Nampa, ID$107K421,303
- 308 S Elder St Nampa, ID$89K321,466
- 1007 E Lincoln Ave Nampa, ID$90K221,552
- 208 S Elder St Nampa, ID$120K421,768
- 223 S Elder St Nampa, ID$69K211,000
- 1016 E Lincoln Ave Nampa, ID$71K21800
- 312 S Elder St Nampa, ID$117K421,728
- 204 S Elder St Nampa, ID$104K421,606
- 219 S Elder St Nampa, ID$133K321,727
- 1015 E Lincoln Ave Nampa, ID$121K31.52,137
- 1011 E Washington Ave Nampa, ID$76K21850
- 219 S Diamond St Nampa, ID$85K31.51,484
- 215 S Elder St Nampa, ID$82K21.51,044
- 213 S Elder St Nampa, ID$87K221,102
Nearby Schools in Nampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292