10074 Hornblende St, Reno, NV 895063 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 08657231
- Zillow Home ID: 7317401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10074 Hornblende Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valleys, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.1% higher than in Reno, and 198.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valleys home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valleys home values.
- 10064 Hornblende St Reno, NV$108K321,008
- 10084 Hornblende St Reno, NV$116K321,150
- 10073 Albite St Reno, NV$99K311,008
- 10063 Albite St Reno, NV$100K321,008
- 10083 Albite St Reno, NV$118K321,008
- 10054 Hornblende St Reno, NV$104K321,008
- 10075 Hornblende St Reno, NV$92K321,008
- 10065 Hornblende St Reno, NV$138K321,008
- 10053 Albite St Reno, NV$98K421,150
- 10085 Hornblend St Reno, NV$195K------
- 10085 Hornblende St Reno, NV$117K321,008
- 10044 Hornblend St Reno, NV$116K321,008
- 10055 Hornblende St Reno, NV$89K321,008
- 10043 Albite St Reno, NV$113K321,008
- 11000 Hornblend Ct Reno, NV$211K431,932
- 10072 Albite St Reno, NV$127K321,008
- 10066 Atwood St Reno, NV$91K321,008
- 10045 Hornblende St Reno, NV$107K421,352
- 10082 Albite St Reno, NV$118K321,008
- 10062 Albite St Reno, NV$106K321,008
Nearby Schools in Reno
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292