11201 Preswick Ln, Spotsylvania, VA 225516 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $218,750
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 677 sqft
- Style: French Country,Lot Size in Acres: 0.62,Zoning: P3,Garage
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,962 sqft
- Parcel #: 18 C361 108-
- Zillow Home ID: 69220453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11201 Preswick Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22551, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% lower than in Locust Grove, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 22551 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Locust Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22551 home values.
- 11306 Cromwell Ct Spotsylvania, VA$733K33.54,496
- 11126 Vanderbilt Cv Spotsylvania, VA$1.16M766,188
- Vanderbilt Cv Spotsylvania, VA--------
- 11132 Vanderbilt Cv Spotsylvania, VA$936K6710,224
- 11209 Preswick Ln Spotsylvania, VA--Studio----
- 11204 Preswick Ln Spotsylvania, VA$331K42.53,200
- 11201 Bridgewater Ln Spotsylvania, VA--Studio----
- 11301 Radcliff Ter Spotsylvania, VA$964K67.54,121
- 11203 Bridgewater Ln Spotsylvania, VA$592K53.53,307
Nearby Schools in Locust Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292