1263 Dahlia Loop, San Jose, CA 95126
Sold on 10/30/12: $610,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,246 sq ft
- Lot:1,900 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $610,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
t forget to gather your family and friends for a won-derful pool party at the beautiful community center with the huge pool.
*Centered Location in the Community Close to the Pool!
*Brand New Fresh Custom Two-Tone Paint Throughout
*Bright & Open Floor Plan with Lots of Windows and Sunlight
*Double Paned Windows with Hunter Douglas Plantation Shutters and Blinds Throughout Entire House
*Beautiful Charcoal Maple Hardwood Floor Downstairs
*Upgraded Scotchguard Portico Berber Style Loop Carpet with Dense 8lb Pad Throughout Upstairs
*Crown Molding in Living Room & Master Bedroom
*Fully Upgraded Custom Design Kitchen: Beautiful Tile Countertop with Full Backsplash; Gas Cook-top; Whirl-pool Gold Stainless Steel Appliances; Kitchen Aid Counter Depth Refrigerator with Ice Maker & Filtered Water Fea-ture. Zephyr Professional Vent Hood
*Paradox System Wide Alarm w/ 3 Separate Control Panels Located by Front Door, Garage & Master Bedroom
*Spacious and Romantic Master Bedroom with Walk0in Closet
*All Bedrooms with Lots of Natural Light and Closet Space
*Fully Upgraded Bathrooms with Tile Floors; Kohler Pre-mium Tubs and Toilets
*Dual, automatic Climate Control System Central Air and Heating with High Powered Carrier Air Conditioning Unit
*Whirlpool High Efficiency Front Loading, Stacking Washer and Dryer
*2 Attached Garage with Automatic Opener
*Finished Outdoor Patio
*Porch Off of Dining Room and Kitchen
*The Most Convenient Location Ever!
The Encanto community is located in the heart of San Jose's west side. Just off the Alameda and a short walk from Santa Clara University and the Santa Clara Caltrain Station. Located just minutes between the 880 and 101 freeways.
Encanto's location provides convenient access to work, shopping, dining and public transportation. Hundreds of Silicon Valley's top companies are located within a 10 mile radius of the home. Valley Fair Mall and the upscale shops and restaurants of Santana Row are only a short 3 miles away. There is easy and convenient access to the major freeways of 880, 101, 280 and 17. The San Jose International Airport is only a short 10 minutes door-to-door drive. The nearby Caltrain station provides easy access to the peninsula, San Francisco and beyond.
0.25 miles from SCU campus, a 5 minute walk - Across from the Schott baseball stadium
- ParkingGarage - Attached, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesCommunity club house, heated community pool, outdoor showers
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow416
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size404
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #23027068
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- Zillow Home ID82963939
- Covered Parking Spaces2
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$653,373||$614K – $699K||-$10,414||$524||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,774/mo||$2.3K – $3.3K/mo||-$12||$2.23||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts North San Jose home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among North San Jose homes, this home is valued 20.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.5% lower than in San Jose, and 81.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North San Jose home values.
Neighborhood for 1263 Dahlia Loop
- 1271 Rosa Ct San Jose, CA$721K32.51,475
- 1273 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$686K32.51,367
- 1270 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$639K32.51,246
- 1211 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$725K32.51,367
- 1344 Las Casitas Ct San Jose, CA$698K32.51,367
- 1361 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$691K32.51,367
- 1209 Soleil Ct San Jose, CA$735K32.51,367
- 1210 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$701K32.51,367
- 1290 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$684K32.51,367
- 1205 Soleil Ct San Jose, CA$726K33.01,475
- 1214 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$721K32.51,475
- 1353 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$660K32.51,246
- 1349 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$695K33.01,367
- 1391 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$659K32.51,246
- 1345 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$724K32.51,475
- 1294 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$712K32.51,475
- 1190 Campbell Ave San Jose, CA$733K33.01,565
- 1282 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$770K33.01,977
- 1306 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$680K32.51,367
- 1298 Dahlia Loop San Jose, CA$772K33.01,977
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005