This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $94-145K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Henderson is $9,584.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Henderson is $15,879.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- All time views: 707
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $70,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Community Name: None
- Assoc: None
- Bath Downstairs? Y: Yes
- Bedroom Downstairs? Y: Yes
- Furnishings Description: No Furniture
- Zoning: Single-Family
- Family Room Description: None
- Master Bedroom Description: None
- Other Appliance Description: None
- Equestrian Description: None
- Miscellaneous Description: None
- Bath Downstairs Description: Full Bath Downstairs
- Built Description: Resale
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Sewer: Public
- Bldg Desc: One Story
- Water: Public
- Lot Description: 4 Acre
- Fence Type: Block
- Heating Description: Central
- Cooling Fuel Description: Electric
- Construction Description: Frame & Stucco
- Energy Description: None
- Disposal Included: Yes
- Living Room Description: Front
- Landscape Description: Desert Landscaping
- Master Bath Desc: Shower Combo
- Interior Description: Blinds
- House Faces: East
- Roof Description: Pitched
- Oven Description: Built-In Oven (G)
- Exterior Description: Private Yard
- Contingency Desc: Inspections
- Elementary School 3-5: Hinman Edna
- Elementary School K-2: Hinman Edna
- Sold Term: VA
- Type: Attached
- Financing Considered: Cash
- Financing Considered: Conventional
- Financing Considered: FHA
- Financing Considered: VA
- Land Use: Res-Sngl Fam
- Realtor? Y: Yes
- Ownership: Single Family Residential
- Possession Description: Close of Escrow
- State: Nevada
- Roof Description: Tile
- Garage: 0
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 135 ft
- Lot width: 50 ft
- Parcel #: 17801810072
- Zillow Home ID: 7180262
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Henderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.