22402 75th Ave E, Bradenton, FL 342114 beds, 3 baths, 2,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Panther Ridge is an acreage community east of the interstate in Manatee County. The community consists of approximately 4500 acres and 8 different neighborhoods. The lot sizes are between 1/2 acre up to over 10 acres. There are community parks along with 15 miles of nature and equestrian trails throughout. Horses are permitted on home sites of 5 or more acres.
Panther Ridge is a deed restricted community and there are HOA fees for each neighborhood. It is located just minutes away from A schools,shopping, dining, medical facilities, and Lakewood Ranch.
Panther Ridge offers peace and privacy with the convenience of city amenties just minutes away!
- Lot: 1.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1206 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial, Water
- 4½ -car garage, pool, beautiful landscaping, lakeview
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,711 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane, Solar
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0329810409
- Zillow Home ID: 68105283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22402 75th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.9% less than in Bradenton, and 48.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 34211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34211 home values.
- 22406 75th Ave E Bradenton, FL$541K433,563
- 22305 76th Ave E Bradenton, FL------66,211
- 22403 75th Ave E Bradenton, FL$452K433,115
- 22409 76th Ave E Bradenton, FL$369K432,682
- 22301 76th Ave E Bradenton, FL$616K545,584
- 22407 75th Ave E Bradenton, FL$352K42.52,430
- 22410 75th Ave E Bradenton, FL$337K432,319
- 22415 76th Ave E Bradenton, FL$348K432,575
- 22411 75th Ave E Bradenton, FL$336K332,218
- 22304 76th Ave E Bradenton, FL$329K432,323
- 22408 76th Ave E Bradenton, FL$351K442,993
- 7501 225th St E Bradenton, FL$336K42.52,429
- 7505 225th St E Bradenton, FL$375K42.52,419
- 22412 76th Ave E Bradenton, FL$327K42.52,213
- 7451 225th St E Bradenton, FL$352K42.52,544
- 7405 221st St E Bradenton, FL--------
- 22508 75th Ave E Bradenton, FL$397K33.52,905
- 22502 76th Ave E Bradenton, FL$342K432,110
- 22507 76th Ave E Bradenton, FL$334K322,110
- 22509 75th Ave E Bradenton, FL$333K42.52,373
Nearby Schools in Bradenton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292