344 Mcgilvra Blvd E, Seattle, WA 98112
Sold on 6/4/13: $4,695,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:7.5 baths
- Single Family:7,760 sq ft
- Lot:0.26 acres
- Year Built:2012
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $4,695,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #6600000427
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48997431
- Garage Size1480
- Basement sqft1,310
- Construction Quality10.0
- Days on Zillow201
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$7,301,833||$6.57M – $8.11M||-$256,415||$940||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,592/mo||$2.2K – $8.3K/mo||-$108||$0.72||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Madison Park home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Madison Park homes, this home is valued 694% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.3% less than in Seattle, and 46% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
Neighborhood for 344 Mcgilvra Boulevard E
- 405 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.62M33.03,540
- 428 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$8.81M55.254,410
- 400 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$5.29M34.04,101
- 338 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$4.63M31.752,430
- 457 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$799K21.01,520
- 260 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$5.7M76.010,690
- 445 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$2.22M45.54,863
- 453 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.44M43.754,550
- 504 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$4.84M54.55,270
- 232 Dorffel Dr E Seattle, WA$1.88M53.04,270
- 223 Maiden Ln E Seattle, WA$1.65M44.03,870
- 500 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA$1.59M33.02,830
- 210 Maiden Ln E Seattle, WA$7.91M77.08,270
- 503 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.49M33.03,339
- 524 Hillside Dr E Seattle, WA$3.26M43.05,130
- 515 Mcgilvra Blvd E Seattle, WA$1.54M22.52,630
- 489 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.38M44.03,210
- 3722 E John St Seattle, WA$2.6M54.05,120
- 3720 E John St Seattle, WA$1.38M32.252,400
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005