- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $157,500
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: 444195
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 532 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Park
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ DRIVE, Style \ Split Foyer, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 32003026999161
- Zillow Home ID: 865618
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 50266 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for West Des Moines as a whole. Among 50266 homes, this home is 8.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 32.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50266 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.4% lower than in West Des Moines, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 50266 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50266 home values.
|5320 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA||$173K||3||2||1,248|
|5321 Pommel Pl West Des Moines, IA||$182K||3||1.5||1,574|
|5316 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA||$178K||3||2||1,459|
|5317 Pommel Pl West Des Moines, IA||$238K||3||2||2,355|
|5317 Pommel Pl West Des Moines, IA||$182K||3||2||1,459|
|5325 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA||$159K||3||2||988|
|5321 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA||$182K||3||2.5||1,430|
|5317 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA||$175K||3||2||1,180|
|5312 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA||$177K||3||3||1,139|
|712 Prairie View Dr West Des Moines, IA||$215K||3||2.5||1,810|
|5313 Pommel Pl West Des Moines, IA||$178K||3||3||1,394|
|708 Prairie View Dr West Des Moines, IA||$214K||4||2||1,810|
|5313 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA||$181K||3||2||1,517|
|704 Prairie View Dr West Des Moines, IA||$192K||3||2.5||1,701|
|5324 Meadow Pl West Des Moines, IA||$167K||3||2||996|
|5401 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA||$211K||5||3||2,051|
|5320 Pommel Pl West Des Moines, IA||$182K||3||2.5||1,500|
|5309 Pommel Pl West Des Moines, IA||$177K||3||2.5||1,566|
|5328 Meadow Pl West Des Moines, IA||$179K||3||2.5||1,556|
|5308 Aspen Dr West Des Moines, IA||$169K||3||3||966|
Nearby Schools in West Des Moines
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!