A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $335,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- Finished basement, 1100 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 616 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 3 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ DRIVE, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 1622178003
- Zillow Home ID: 83027265
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $302-605K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50266 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 7.5% increase for Waukee as a whole. Among 50266 homes, this home is valued 124.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% less than in Waukee, and 84.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 50266 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50266 home values.
Nearby Schools in Waukee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!