"You're BIGGEST INVESTMENT in the Hands of Someone You can TRUST"More Less
I'm here to help! As a real estate broker in Central Oregon over the past 11 years I have experienced the tremendous growth and change in our area first hand. Let me share that experience, along with an overall enthusiasm for our area, with you!
SIMPLIFY YOUR SEARCH for that special home or property. BUYERS, let me do the leg work and take the worry our of your next home purchase at no additional cost to you. Your total satisfaction is my number one priority.
SELLING YOUR HOME TAKES WORK! Let me manage that stress for you. I will work hard to see that your property gets the attention it deserves.
Let me share my enthusiasm for our area and help you find the home you've been searching for, or the perfect buyer for your current home!
As a real estate professional, it is important to me to continually improve my ability to serve you by staying on top of current market trends and by increasing my knowledge base through continuing education.
* Certified Residential Specialist
* Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
* Residential Construction Certified
* Certified New Home Specialist
* Women's Council of Realtors Business Woman of the Year 2008
I enjoy working in many areas of real estate including:
* Residential Seller Representation
* Residential Buyer Representation
* Acreage Properties
* Commercial Sales
* Commercial Leasing
* Bare Land Sales
* Bare Land Development
* Investment Properties
* HUD Home Listing Broker
Some of my more diverse experiences in real estate include:
* Taking a property through the conditional use process for my selling clients to change a residence into a commercial property in an area that allows such use.
* Coordinating the subdividing and required road improvements of three separate properties in the same neighborhood.
* Being the only agent I know to be so lucky as to have a well purity test come back positive for nitrates (seriously, this never happens!) and lead the buyers and sellers through the process of remedy.
* Redmond Downtown Partnership - Design Review Committee
* Redmond Chamber of Commerce
* Fundraising - City Care Clinic - Redmond's only Free Health Care Clinic
* Fundraising - City Center Church (CCC) Youth
* Missions Coordinator - CCC (past)
* Youth Missions - CCC (past)
* Medical Missions to Nicaragua
* Young Adult Group Leader - CCC (past)
On of the most important things we can do as community members is to find a niche to help out in. For me that is helping with the development of future community leaders through mentoring and teaching them how to serve, not only the community they live in, but the communities of others as needs arise.
Aspects of our Central Oregon Community that I Enjoy Most:
* Mountain Biking
* Strolling through our local downtown areas.
* The many fine restaurants available.
* Seeing people I know when I'm out and about.
* SUNSHINE!!! (Even when it's cold)