10% down on $550k purchase price in Atlanta?

Is there anyone offering a 10% down option on the purchase of a $550,000 home in Atlanta?  It could either be 10% down on a jumbo, which is doubtful, or a 1st and 2nd mortgage combination. 
  • May 27 2012 - Atlanta
  • 0

I can do both and as little as 5% down on a 1st and 2nd mortgage. 
[content removed by Zillow due to spam.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for details.]

I would be happy to let you know all your options and figure out what is going to be the best choice.

Justin Herring

Clay is the guy if you are in GA looking for a mortgage

I do both, click on my picture and send me an email.

I can put you in touch with my mortgage lender that may be able to work something out for you...

Did you try Zillow's Mortgage Market Place? You put in minimal information and find out what lenders fit the parameters. ZMMP