Profile picture for Luthord

100 Cranbrook Dr. Des Plaines IL 60016 says 2 units

Our house is for sale. I doubled checked Zillow's information and somehow our house is stating we have "2 units" instead of a single family home. Prudential (my broker) says they updated their "feed" but this should not be happening and it's not on their end. Can someone from Zillow help me please update my house so it's correct? 

• July 21 2008 - US
  • 0

Luthord -

I have taken the initiative to release the ownership of the duplicate listing on your behalf and remove it from your Favorite Homes. However, the agent posted it via an automated data feed. I have already advised the responsible agent to release the home from the broker feed. Once it's removed from the source of the feed, I will submit the listing to the proper department for deletion.

Meanwhile, I have retained the listing with the Zestimate value. Please refer to this link - http://www.zillow.com/HomeDetails.htm?zprop=3467356

Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Profile picture for Luthord

Thank you for following up on this, but today (9/12) the problem still exists. Can you tell me where the problem is...my broker still claims it is Zillow's problem. Thank you.