12 County Place Court, Alpharetta, Ga 30005Please Remove FORSALE..I Want to list new owner-RENTAL

I need this OLD listing for sale.. REMOVED so, I can list NEW..Rental..
I am the NEW OWNER..PLEASE REMOVE OLD LISTING..ASAP
  • July 05 2012 - Alpharetta
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Tracy -

I removed the posting on Zillow. The source of the listing is here.

I need Zillow to REMOVE this AD Completely, TODAY!
I will place an AD when I'm ready, in the meantime, My house is NOT FOR SALE.
Please remove this for sale ad off your website!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can flag the listing with the blue edit link under the photo to send an email to Zillow. It looks like it is coming to Zillow from an old feed. Zillow can help, but it might be faster to contact them directly to remove the feed so you can post your rental ad.