125 Claremont Circle in Lafayette, LA: Who Owns This House?

Is it possible to use Zillow to find out who owns a home and/or how to contact the homeowner?

I am curious as to who owns the home at 125 Claremont Circle in Lafayette, LA (70508), and whether or not I would be able to obtain that person's contact information through Zillow.

The reason for my curiosity stems from an order received by my company for ten over-the-door style [link removed by Zillow moderator] pulley sets The order details were consistent in many ways with past orders placed using stolen credit cards. Thus, I am trying to contact the person whose name and address were associated with the card used to place the order so as to verify that the purchase was legitimate.

If anyone knows if this can be done through this website please let me know. For what it's worth, I originally found Zillow while searching for the address listed on the credit card.

March 15 2012 - Lafayette

Thank you both for the reply. We ultimately decided to just wait it out on hold for an hour and go direct to the credit card company, which confirmed our suspicion that the credit card was in fact stolen and the order placed fraudulently. The address used to place the order was accurate, which is how the company was able to track down the cardholder to ask if she'd placed the order.

While from a business standpoint, I lost an hour of productivity, some lady in Lafayette's life savings was saved because the fraud was stopped before the criminals could ruin her financially.

I do very much appreciate that both of you took the time to respond with such thoughtful suggestions.

We are able to look property details including current owners on the tax records.

No, Zillow doesn't offer owner's names.  If I were in your shoes, i'd go to the local assessor's office to see if you can get a name.