125% Obamortgage

If anyone has this loan, please contact Viv, she's in the red dress.
  • September 04 2009 - Buckhead
  • 5

Vivianne,

Please post accurate information that will actually help people instead of leading them on a roller-coaster ride of hope and crushed reality.

Either post the names of lenders WHO PARTICIPATE in this program or get off this soapbox. YOU'RE NOT HELPING.

You might want to stick to advice on REAL ESTATE and stop pretending to have some knowledge of real estate FINANCE (you don't)

The Washington Post had an interesting article about big banks getting bigger and bolder - on the taxpayer money.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/27/AR2009082704193.html?nav=emailpage

>>>But here is the link to FHFA's announcement to increase Loan-to-Value to 125%. <<<

http://www.fhfa.gov/webfiles/13495/125_LTV_release_and_fact_sheet_7_01_09.pdf

Where's the link? I would like to cooperate but none of the 55 lenders I have offer that loan, sorry.

Viv...I think Clay here was just trying to help support your post.

If you are posting about it, you should make sure they aren't like leprechauns with everyone knowing what they look like, but no one knowing where to find one.

Viv says:
 "Actually, I am NOT a lender so I cannot refinance anyone's mortgage."

You sure seem to act like you have all the information for not being a lender. 

And again:
 "Clearly, the lenders on Zillow are not cooperating! That much for HARP!"

Exactly Viv, we are refuusing to lend our money because everyone knows that we underwrite and fund these on our own! I totally underestimated you when I said all you were good for was pounding a sign into the ground. I completely missed your cogent thinking skills and keen logical thought progression. Please accept my apologies.

Actually, I am NOT a lender so I cannot refinance anyone's mortgage.

But here is the link to FHFA's announcement to increase Loan-to-Value to 125%. Clearly, the lenders on Zillow are not cooperating! That much for HARP!