Profile picture for capitolkat

1314 Massachusetts AVE SE

Zillo is totally incorrect concerning this home. It shows a condo at 1314 NW and a monthly rental figure. The SE home's tax assessment is $1,046,000.00 and the dopes at Zillo list the home for sale at $1850.00-- great buy- but totally off the planet-- Can't get anyone to correct it so treat Zillo with extreme caution--
  • Question refers to 1314 Massachusetts Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003
  • 0

I'm really sorry I am trying to fix it. I think I figured out how to delete it. Double check and see if it shows up.

Profile picture for capitolkat
WEll the condo is listed in SE when it's in NW- that might be the place to start as the erroneous entry is what got everything messed up.

I think that was me. I was trying to take ownership of the condo listing so that I could try to delete it. Because I personally did not post it, I do not have that listing in my zillow account. I was hoping by taking over it I would be able to change it, but it is not letting me do anything besides deleting some of the incorrect information.

Honestly, I don't know. I am not familiar with properties in that neighborhood. You can never trust the zestimate, however. It only takes averages from recently sold properties in the area and does not take into account condition, location, etc..

Profile picture for capitolkat
Thanks-- $877,000 is almost $200,00 beleow assessed value???

Sorry about the posting. I am trying to correct it. I do not know how this got posted but the agent for the property at 1314 Mass, NW did not post this.