Profile picture for 1401jones

1401 Jones Ave. Nashville TN. 37207 vs. 1217 N. 6th St. Nashville TN. 37207 zestimate?

My newly remodeled house is 1401 Jones Ave. Nashville TN. 37207 with a zestimate of 154K. There is a house for sale one block away with the same square footage that is showing a zestimate of 166K. My lot is nearly 3X bigger and from the outside I even have new windows. I am happy to send pictures of the inside of my house. My zestimate should be adjusted to at least equal of what this other house is. Can you help?
  • September 01 2009 - Cleveland Park
  • 0