Profile picture for Mrs. Coutcher

1504 is the large house on the corner of Sherwin and Lee, 4 doors down from where the map indicates.

I am the granddaughter, daughter, and niece of the former owners and am intimately familiar with the house and the neighborhood.  Your map indicates 1504 is in the middle of the block, but it's the large house on the corner of Sherwin and Lee with the large detached garage behind it.  I can't change it on the map because I am not the current owner, but perhaps someone might want to look into correcting the map.