Profile picture for croc

1660 Maple Heights Dr. White Lake, MI 48386

I learned about your website today and checked for my home which is for sale. The information you have on the home is incorrect which I am certain effects the sale price. You have listed 3 bedrooms there are 4. You also show the sq. ft. to be 1812, The actual is 2412. Please correct and send me more info. I am interested to list with you as well as my realtor.
  • Question refers to 1660 Maple Heights Dr, White Lake, MI 48386

Profile picture for croc
I did that after I found the ability to do so. Thanks

Profile picture for millermtu
you can create a customized estimate for your home if you log in. I have done this for mine at 6029 N. Bryan, White Lake, MI. Although I think I have most of the details of mine hidden because it is not for sale.

good luck