Profile picture for Nicole_M_George

18210 Jones Street (www.zillow.com)

We are relocating to Omaha from TX in August and would like to lease to own until our home in TX sells. Is this something you would be interested in discussing?

Nicole M.George
nicolegeorge16@gmail.com
  • Question refers to 18210 Jones St, Elkhorn, NE 68022

Hi Nicole:

As a licensed agent in the area, you have asked a very valid question that I would like to answer.  Even though I am not the listing agent for the house you are inquiring about, I would like to say YES there are currently several homes in our area where the sellers, due to a difficult market nationally, are allowing some exceptions where they will do a lease/rent to own and many are even taking contingencies on Purchase Agreements where they will for a period of time allow the purchase contingent upon the successful sell of another property.  Also banks, depending on one's credit will do bridge loans to help buyers that are caught between selling one house and then buying another.

Working with an agent here to help you in the relocation process can help you in making the transition and move a smooth one and will be a resource to helping you sell your existing home in TX and with relocating here to our area.

Feel free to contact me for more information and good luck.  I hope I have been of some help to you.
Tracie Wang