1982 Wexford. On Zillow but doesn't show up in Wheaton Real Estate. Why?

We have had it posted on Zillow for over a year and it doesn't show up. Also, the zip has changed and we can't change it in the listing. We called Zillow and he said it would be posted shortly. Still not.
  • December 02 2009 - Wheaton
  • 0

Hi bldr85 -

A possible reason is that you're selecting condo/co-op on your search filter. Checking on your property, you've identified it as a townhouse. Townhomes would generally fall under SFH.

Can you provide me the address of the other townhouse that you saw when you submitted a search so that we cann look into this further for you?

I typed in Wheaton Il in the address bar. I enter condo/co op, (both FSBO and agent, also separately), i put in price range $350,000 to $400,000 and the only listing that showed up was another townhouse in the same subdivision
My phone # 630-393-2163
Tim

Shows up in Wheaton for me. How are you searching, exactly?