Profile picture for amgontarz

1st Zestimate on new house.

How do you get to create your own Zestimate for a new house that was built in 2008?  I still haven't seen the transactional data added, there's no Zestimate, and there's no ability for me to create my own zestimate for my house.  If you know how I can speed up the process (it's been over 18 months since we bought it), please let me know.  Thanks.
  • August 27 2010 - Norfolk

New homes show up when they show up, there is nothing you can do but be patient...Try some of the other home value sites out there though...Trulia.com, Cyberhomes.com, RealQuestExpress, Eppraisal, etc.