2 listings of the same home. The wrong listing was deleted. What do I do?

I had 2 listings of the same home.  I could only cancel one, and it is the one I wanted to keep.  I need to go back and "uncancel" the one I want and get rid of the other. How do I change the one listing back to being available?  My profile only shows one listing for the same address.  But, when searching for the home in general, I only get the other listing, which I do not want.  Is there a phone number where I can talk to someone to take me through the steps?
  • October 23 2012 - Ivins
  • 0

I called and found out that one listing came from "forsalebyowner.com" and I have to ask them to cancel this.  Then, I have to go back and start all over for the listing on  zillow that I canceled. Thanks

Hi user532090

Can you send me your property details to further investigate?

Thank you for posting

Laurice