Profile picture for jessica kiesler

203k Loan with Short Sale?

Hello, my fiance and I are looking at a short sale in Louisville, KY that is in dire need of repair. Our lender has stated that we are unable to use a 203k loan on a short sale. Is this correct?
  • February 22 - Louisville
  • 0

I don't know if there are rescritions in KY but I have not heard if this before. I am doing a 203K for a friend of mine in NJ and it is going to be a short sale. If need any further assistance, feel free to contact me and I can find out more information for you .

Good luck and best wishes!
-Scott
  • February 24

Hi Jessica,

I have a couple of loan officers I partner with and I can get you in contact with them for a 2nd opinion (in fact, one of them will give a $50 gift card to Lowes just for coming in to get a 2nd opinion).

Feel free to contact me and I'll get you in touch with them.

Katie Kitchens
Semonin REALTORS
katie@semonin.com
502-938-5430
  • February 24