Profile picture for Lee808

2240 Makanani St., Honolulu, HI

I'm not convinced that the values you give for homes along Makanani St. are correct. For example, you value our home at $725K, yet all of the other homes along the street are well over $1M. Some of the homes are much smaller and are $500K higher. It has only been in the last month that there has been such a disparity in values. What is your reasoning?

• Question refers to 2240 Makanani Dr, Honolulu, HI 96817
  • 0

Aloha:

I am the Broker in Charge at RE/MAX Honolulu and you can visit my website for complete Sales Data at
www.hawaiirealestatestatistics.com

Zillow Estimates, if this is what you are questioning as for Home Values are way off actual Market Value.

If you need a Market Value, you need a Realtor. Send me the address or MLS# and I will get you what you need.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Much Aloha,
Mike Gallagher