2412 18th St San Francisco

Dear Sir or Madam:

For your information, you show a lot for 2412-2420 18th St, San Francisco valued at $$912,000.  This lot has now been split into two lots and duly recorded with the City and County of San Francisco.  Attached is a copy of parcel map 6007, which was recorded March 31, 2011.  We presume this action will affect your valuation of the property.  Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely,

GEORGE GOODWIN REALTY

George J. Wyllie
Associate Broker
  • May 19 2011 - Mission

Zillow regularly updates their system with information from the assessor/recorder's office, but I'm pretty sure that Zillow will not "adjust" the Zestimates by request to suit anyone's personal time table.

Maybe I'm wrong. If so, I want my house valuation adjusted too. The relatives are visiting from out of state next week so I want Zillow to decrease my Zestimate by 30% right away so I can get them to pay for dinner out.

You can "claim" the property and update the data.  Go to the property detail page & go to "edit" under the description/photo. This will drop down & there will give you a link to "claim" the property.