Profile picture for Janice52

2701 Pacific Ave [SFR]

Zillow;
Why is your estimate so low? I do think 5M is a little high, but come on, 2M is far too low. Is there something we don't know? My guess is that 3-4M would be very reasonable! This property is world class! It's one of the best homes, on one of the best blocks, in one of the best neighborhoods, in the best cities in the world! Why do you devalue it Zillow? Is it because the lot is so small compared to others, or because it needs updating? Because it's close to a health club?
Also, your price per square foot is way off!
Normally YBF
Janice Popper
Dreamer

Profile picture for NiceRealtor
Janice,

Cute letter!:) Zillow uses computers not experience. $2m would certainly be too low but I am sure there would be 10,000 people willing to pay that price:)

Best,
David Anderton