Profile picture for BBPollard

2880 Club Drive, Gilroy, CA 95020

I am the owner of this property listed for sale on Zillow.com 3 days ago.  This property is NOT for sale, and I DID NOT AUTHORIZE this posting.  I demand that this listing to be removed IMMEDIATELY from your site.  What kind of shoddy/shady operation are you running?
  • February 09 2011 - Gilroy
  • 1

Profile picture for jeanniechase
Just wanted you to know your home has been removed from Zillow's website due to the email I sent to my customer service rep this afternoon. So sorry this happened but it is fixed now.

With the bay area based Yahoo, owning zillow, these issues should be resolve sonner rather than later

I went to your property address, and it isn't listed for sale on zillow.    Perhaps it has been fixed since you posted 1 h and 42 minutes ago.

Glad you resolved it so quickly

Profile picture for jeanniechase
It is unfortunate that someone has posted your home for sale without authorization. I have been a Premier Agent on Zillow for almost a year now and they are neither "shoddy nor shady". I am going to send an email to my customer service rep on your behalf and see it I can get this cleared up for you.

Mr. Pollard,

At one time you did have your home on the market and Zillow is not always accurate.   I would contact Rachel Rosen at http://www.zillow.com/contact/profile/ProfileContactForm.htm?profile=X1-ZUz6hx98bpyex5_6y17r&pv=false

or call her at 1877-661-3170

She can remove this information.

[content removed by moderator]
Eagle Ridge Realty