Profile picture for Ann0527

2bedroom 2bath or 3 bedroom 1.5 bath

I am single with no children and I am in the process of buying my first home.  I really like a 2 bedroom 2 bath home, but I am concerned about resale.  Alot of the 3 bedroom homes I have seen, needed more work.  However in the 21244 zip codes it seems that homes have been flying off the market regardless of size. 
  • November 13 2013 - Milford Mill
  • 0

You are correct in knowing a 3-bedroom home will Make it easier for resale in the future. I also agree you Should be working with a buyer's agent who can help you with your search. I can assist you with a local agent familiar with the area.

I suggest that you use a buyer agent on your first purchase so the agent can guide you through the process.