Profile picture for slvohnout

315 s third ave, st. charles, il.

Is this house for sale? What is the asking price?
  • Question refers to 315 S 3rd Ave, Saint Charles, IL 60174
  • 0

Profile picture for slvohnout
Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunetly my husband's company is not transferring us to Chicago. Therefore we are not looking for any real estate.

Profile picture for bgoud230
I own a rental property on the corner of Moore and Riverside ave. in St. Charles that meets your criteria. It's on the east side of the river directly across the street from the fox river and park. It's on a large lot. The house is estimated at around 100 years old. It has been a rental for a long time so it would probably make more sense as a tear down than a candidate for a restoration. Check it out at 1802 Riverside ave. St. Charles.

BTW, I'm a private owner of this house. My wife and I have owned it for eight years. We don't need to sell it, but if it meets your criteria it's worth having a conversation about it. Call me at 630 660 8219 if you are interested.

Brion

Profile picture for jim_1
Thanks for your reply. If you could send me your "criteria", I'd be glad to send you listings for that specific area. I need to know your $ amount and the minimum # of BR's & BA's plus anything else that's important. If you could send me that information along with your contact information to my email at jim@jimcovone.com, I'll get the listings coming to you. I promise not to bug you with phone calls. I'll just wait to hear from you if there is anything that interests you.

Profile picture for slvohnout
We are looking to buy on the east side of the river; west of 5th ave. We would like to renovate an older home in this small area. We want to stay in very close walking distance to town. We would like to be south of Rt. 64. If need be, we would buy a "tear down".
Thank you for your time.

Profile picture for jim_1
No, it's a 1 bedroom rental for $900/mo
Are you looking to purchase in St. Charles? Give me a call or email me with your questions, etc.
Jim Covone
Coldwell Banker Residential
Phone 630/244-1396
email: jim@jimcovone.com