Profile picture for Anatasia

40618 Ironwood Big Bear Lake Ca. I.D.as the empty lot next door. Please correct ASAP Thanks.Barras

Our home is not directly next door to the home on the circle.   In fact, there is no circle there.  Thereare 3 houses plus an empty lot then my home, then the next house, then an empty lot and another home on Ironwood.   Our home is worth $1.5M ...the lot is worth $769K.  I resent this because it has kept people from calling us when they go into Zillow...they think I'm asking twice it's value.   Pleae correct it.  Than ky ou,  Bobbi Barras
  • February 25 2010 - Big Bear Lake

Profile picture for WillRahill
Bobbi, 
I understand your frustration.  I'm looking at your home on my website and you have a beautiful home.  I wonder if the wrong assessors parcel number is somehow associated with your home on the Zillow Database.  Has it been corrected yet?  Take a look at the link to your home on my website and scroll down to the google earth aerial view map of your house at the bottom,
[link removed by moderator]

Does my website have your home in the correct location?

If not, let me know and I'll try and troubleshoot the problem.
Warm Regards,
Will Rahill
The Rahill Real Estate Group
Keller Williams - Big Bear
[contact info removed by moderator]

To see all the available home for sale in Big Bear visit
[link removed by moderator]