Profile picture for Lavins

410 stage rd w Nottingham NH did not sell for $63,600, where it did you get that numbers from?

The price that you put dramatically pulls down the values in an already miserable market, I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't be happy to see this.  It needs to be corrected immediately.  Please call me.
  • October 03 2009 - Nottingham
  • 0

I understand you concern about values being dragged down. Zillow pulls form public records. See deed book 5000 pg 2404. In April of 20009 it sold for 63600 to an investor. It was originally foreclosed for 146K in December 2007. It was bank owned (fannie mae) and was probably a very distressed property. It sold privately and did not hit the MLS. If i were to guess it sold at auction. Zillow is not the authority in values. They make little to no adjustments for distressed property and make very little adjustments for condition as a bank appraiser wouId. It is now on the market for 180 K see mls # 281722. It is proabably a "flip". I have no affiliation with this house or the investor that bought it. I stumbled on this comment wanted to contribute my .02 cents. If you have any questions let me know. There are probably comps to support a much higher value but I would need the specifics on your house.