Profile picture for JLEVINEUK

42 rue mediterra looks massively wrong on sold price. over values street

we pulled out at $1350,000 and two weeks later it sells for a million more. me thinks that's a mistake that over values the road.
  • August 16 2013 - Las Vegas
  • 0

Are you looking for Luxury Home in Las Vegas / Henderson?

Matthew is correct about it selling for $1,245,000 on Feb 24, 2013

I am a "Premier Agent" on Zillow for this zip code 89011. Here is a link to other properties that are available in Lake Las Vegas ranging from $80k to $2.5M [hotlink deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

I hope this is helpful!

I show a sales price of $1.245M on 2/24/2012 via the GLVAR MLS.