Profile picture for realtycoon

50k Home

I am looking for a home in the Atlanta metro area. I am looking for a move in ready condition home in a nice quiet area ( no ghetto ). 3 bed 2 bath for 50k or under. it can be any where in atlanta or the surrounding area such as stone montain or riverdale or Douglasville etc.... if anyone can help let me know. thanks

September 18 2010 - Atlanta

Profile picture for SoCal_Engr
@ Tony...

Welcome to Zillow. Since you are new, please take a quick look here at Zillow's policies regarding the forums.

Zillow has a "no self-promotion" policy for it's forums. In short, that means no direct solicitation of business, nor posting of contact info in your posts.

Enjoy the forums.

Yes, There are so many luxury homes are available. You have so many options at AtlantaRegionMLS to choose your dream home. We have many customers who Sell as well as on  Rent their Property. So whenever you need you can contact [link removed by moderator]

There are many good home opportunities in the areas you mentioned and other areas like Tucker, Decatur , Norcross Etc. I agree with you about location being very important in your decision . Do you want a single family home, townhome or condo? This is a Buyer's market . As a Buyer you need to make sure you research the neighborhoods and locations of the homes you like.  Remember, Buyer beware.

Hopefully, this information has been helpful.

Good Luck ,

Rick Payne
Keller Williams Realty
Norcross Ga. 30092

The location of a home being " in a nice quiet area" is so  subjective, I would not leave that up to anyone to find for me but possibly a very good friend who has the same views as me.  The areas you names Stone Montain, Riverdale or Douglasville, all of these cities have homes in the price range you mention.  You need to make the decision on whether the area these homes are located in fit your view of  " a nice quiet area" .  I tell my clients that 80% of the decision of a home is location, location, location that is something only you can decide.  Ask your Realtor to send you listings of home within that price range, then you visit these neighborhood narrow your choices and that will guarantee your satisfaction.