Profile picture for GladysChen

513 Jefferson St, #2 Hoboken NJ

How do I remove picture that were incorrectly posted about my home?

Gladys
  • June 10 2013 - Hoboken
  • 0

Hi Gladys & anyone else with this issue, 

The 1st step is to claim your listing, if you haven't done this already. After that, go to the Add/Edit photos in the drop down menu.   Look for the "X" in the upper right corner. 

Best of luck!

Kathleen

Profile picture for DavidDeVoe
Hi Gladys,

Is it the kitchen picture you are speaking about?  Please email me the correct picture and I'll try to contact one of my connections at Zillow to make the change for you.  By the way, I just sold your neighbor's unit, #1 and we just closed last week over asking price.

David DeVoe
[Contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]