Profile picture for fb218699392

560 middle credit score and want to buy instead of rent.... HELP!!!

I am looking for a lender in Miami, Fl My husband just medically retired this January and his highest score is 590 and middle is 560 or 570? Is there anyone that can help us please???
  • October 30 2013 - Miami
  • 0

Hello, We can help you and we lend in FL. I can go down to a 530 middle score so your score is approval worthy. As long as his income from his retirement is able to cover his expenses including a new mortgage then you are fine. There are other factors involved in the credit approval process but it sounds ok so far. If you would like more information, please contact me thru my profile.

Are you at the very least trying to raise your 3 credit scores?  There are some very good companies out there, both in FL and across the US, that specialize in raising your credit scores legitimately and their fees are not exorbitant.  Find one and start using them. The lower your score, the higher your long term interest rate.

GOOD LUCK.

We are licensed in FL and do manual underwriting down to 560. Let me know if you need assistance.

Your credit score can be hard for most lender to deal with. The lowest lenders like myself can go is to a credit score of 580. Since you are below that I recommend that you work on your credit score for a bit. The simplest way to fix your credit is to pay off your debt and revolving credit balance on time. Either way, I recommend that you speak with a lender like myself that would be happy to speak with you. Us lenders would be happy to point you in the right direction to get you started on the road to your loan. Well I hope this helps, if you have any other questions or need a loan please contact me through the information on my profile page. I hope this helps and good luck!

You may want to look for a "Hard Money (equity) Lender". There are also owners out there that set their own criteria for renting or owner financing.