Profile picture for aamieva21

615 vantage score

after running my credit, its showing a vantage score of 615. I wanting to buy my first house, is this a decent score?

February 01 - US

Unfortunately, vantage scores are not relatable to the FICO scores that you will need to have in order to get for a mortgage. So check out your three FICO scores including your Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax scores. These will be the three score that lenders will look at. Specifically we will base your mortgage off of the median score of these three. Also, as long as it is above 580, then you can obtain a mortgage with a lender like myself. So the best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender such as myself to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

February 05
Profile picture for gator70
Vantage is not a real score for Mortgages

February 01