64 Rancho, Tiburon Ca

I am the listing agent of 64 Rancho Drive. It is on the market for sale and also for rent. I tryed to place it also as a rental now it is just showing as a rental. HELP!
  • December 16 2009 - Tiburon
  • 0

I believe that you can only list a house for rent or for sale on Zillow, not both. Each house has a unique number on Zillow to help keep listing info correct, prevent duplicate listings and to help keep down fraudulent postings for rentals. As far as I know, you have to pick for rent or for sale under the current set up. Zillow could explain better. If I can find a link from them, I'll post it.