Profile picture for gramstired

70,000 house low down payment less than 550 a month principal and interst payment. Is that the month

I found a house on the web and it is 70,000.  It says low down payment and that the it is 550 a month i guess with principal and interst added.  Would that sound right? There is no amount of years that it would have to be paid.I figure something like 10 years. And yes I know it would depend on how much down payment is ..They do not say how much they want.  The same house is on for rent at 500 a month.
  • February 07 2010 - US
  • 0