Profile picture for ccumbee

921 elk 92315

In the home info it says it was built in 2000, when i click comparable homes it says 1969. 2000 is correct, which year is the zestimate built off of? My partner and I are about to list this property on your site & want to make sure we have accurate data.
Collin Cumbee
  • Question refers to 921 Elk St, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
  • 0

Profile picture for khuff2007
Thank so much, the correct price is $685,000.00 and I have updated the profile.

Hi Collin,
According to the title report prepared by Fidelity National Title, it was built in 2000, and the last transfer date was 1/25/2005. If you would like more information, let me know and I will get you a title sheet. Have a great day.