95% ltv combo mortgage in Delaware

We are seeking to purchase a home in Delaware. We both have excellent credit (>780) and our income is good (>200k). We would like to purchase up to the $520K price point, but do not have the required 20% down for a traditional jumbo. We are seeking a solution that would allow us to secure a primary mortage up to 417K and a second mortgage with up to 10% down. Any suggestions?
  • May 07 2014 - Wilmington
  • 0

User..  That is easy to accomplish.  If you would like to contact me through my profile, I would be happy to assist.

I would try New Penn Financial.  Mike Simpson is a broker there. His number is 302-494-5880!

Good luck to you!