Profile picture for michaelk3030

9800 rea ave california city ca

The address that actually sold was 10206 Rea Ave California City, California though your site shows that our home at 9800 rea ave was the sold home Sold on 12/15/2010: $78000 . Incorrect and can you please correct this. I use your site quite frequently to guage the market and our homes value would like to keep it as accurate as possible. thanks for your help and understanding.
  • February 08 2011 - California City
  • 0

Michael, I just double-checked with my favorite escrow officer who assures me that it is the APN that will control title issues not just the physical address.

Profile picture for michaelk3030
We did receive some documentation from an escrow office and my wife called to correct the error with this office although it would seem that the error is still there. Will this cloud our title or will the APN number make the defining separation between the 2 properties during a transaction of a sale. We have no real interest in selling at this time but there will come a time when we use the equity or sell sometime i'm sure

Hi Michael,

I checked the Kern County Assessor's website and it shows that APN 20803306 (the one Zillow shows with your address) actually belongs to 9840 Rea Ave in California City.

This information doesn't solve the problem for you but at least it explains the error.