A Day With The Salvation Army at the Moon Fire in the Redding, CA Area

It started at 6 AM for Major Wayne Wetter of the Redding Salvation Army.....it ended at 10 PM at night....

From checking on food supplies at the Corps office at 6...he was off to the Incident Command Post morning briefing, only to find out that Cal Fire needed additional vehicles to remove the artifacts from the Shasta Historical Park in Old Shasta, CA. Within minutes, the large semi from the Salvation Army was on the scene....being loaded with valuables from years past, many actual items from the great gold rush that overran this area in the 1800's.

Back to the Corps office to meet with the newspaper photographer who wanted to go with the Major to see the "actual situation" in the Moon fire area of Igo and Ono, 2 isolated areas just 15 miles west of Redding and in the foothills of the Trinities.

This is how it started at noon...and for the next 4 hours....one story after another, which I will relate in subsequent blogs as time allows, for I went along to see for myself The Salvation Army in action.

Best wishes,

Ron Largent, Keller Williams Realty in Redding, CA

Your Commercial Real Estate Connection to the Redding CA area....

www.ronlargent.com ronlargent@kw.com

July 12 2008 - US

Profile picture for BJsDad

Mr. Largent, I have family in Anderson and they don't always tell me the truth (so I don't worry) can you tell me which the wind is blowing?  It had been running North, obviously if it heads in an easterly direction I'll be concerned.  The news coverage in the SF Bay Area has centered on Big Sur and Paradise area so I'm not getting anything from the media.

Thank you for any update you might provide.

New Help Section
Dunes Tavern & Conspiracy Center
Latest reply by wetdawgs
unsubscribe
Latest reply by zuser20140622123004389
1 day ago | 53 answers
how i got my ex back
Latest reply by Connie Klemme
Delete My Account
Profile picture for zuser20140530104417389
Latest reply by zuser20140530104417389