Profile picture for hhkitkit

A NEW IMMIGRANT HOW TO GET MORTGAGE

I AM A NEW IMMIGRANT OF CA. IS MY CREDIT  0. I DONT GET THE JOB RIGHTAWAY. I GOT CASH, BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY 100%. HOW CAN I GET THE MORTGAGE.
CAN I PUT MY MONEY TO THE RELATED BANK TO GET MORGAGE.
CAN I USE MY PAST CREDIT RECORD OF OTHER COUNTRY ON US
AROUND HOW MANY % COST FEE WILL ADD UP FOR THE BUYING PRICE. I ONLY NEED THE LUMSUM PERCENTAGE OF THE BUYING PRICE, SO I CAN GET THE COST
  • December 29 2008 - Daly City
  • 0

Note: Wells Fargo and Bank of America do not go to the branches go to Experienced Mortgage Loan Officers in their retails mortgage loan centers who are doing nothing but the Home Loans, not some teller or new account Rep.

So you're perment resident ( Green Card) holder, if you you are putting Down 30% down or more you may be able to get a home loan. If you are a professional and going to work in same field as you were working in your country of origin you have a good chance to get a loan Paper works required keep all your paper work in order. You have to go to a bank who are doing this sort of deals. unfortunalty we don't have World  Savings any more they were the pioners of these kinds of loan, but if you need help, let me know I deal with this kinfd of situation, try Wells Fargo and Bank of America.

Profile picture for hhkitkit
dear all,
i just got visa from family sponsored and will land on daly city soon.
thanks for ur kindly reply.

HH, what type of VISA do you hold? If you have three years of PITI and a good down payment with an approved V!SA you should not have a big problem acquiring a property.

Fannie Mae will work with foreign nationals, just talk with a loan officer about and see what you will need to do.