A client said she reviewd me on Zillow but I can not find it.

What could have happened.  I sent her the link to review me but I can not find it on my page.  What should I do?

October 06 2011 - Glendale

@Renee:  Was the builder a client of yours?   The reviews are for clients only, not professional contacts. From the FAQ:  "Can anyone write a review?
Only buyers and sellers who have communicated, or worked with an agent can write a review and submit a rating on that agent."
  Here is a link to the Review FAQ

(Only Premier Agents have reps; I've heard they are fantastic)

Andrea.  Welcome to my world.  I have a builder who has submitted 3 times and has been rejected each time.  Apparently Zillow thinks there is something not within the guidelines.  I don't know.  It is driving me nuts. The guy can barely turn on the computer let alone get this recommendation thru Zillow.  My suggestion, contact your rep about it.  My rep, Greg Bell, who is the most awesome, gets in touch with compliance or whoever to get issues expedited and resolved.  

It can take several days (perhaps up to a week) for the review to show up as reviews go through moderation before appearing.  Your client can check the status of the review under their own sign in name.  If rejected, the client will get an E-mail.

You do have one review showing dated 9/30/2011.  

I had a review recently but it  took a day or so to show up. 

Hi Andrea,
This can happen, if your client did not perform the final step of the review process and "register" herself within the Zillow system.  I've found that some clients are hesitant to register themselves, as they fear they will get spammed.  Inform your clients that they must complete the registration process for the review to go through and assure them that their information is confidential - Zillow does this to protect you as a professional.
Also - I've found it can take up to 24 hours for the review to appear as I believe Zillow reviews them.
Good luck.