Profile picture for fieldcampo

A flyer linked through Vflyers is on your site with both incorrect contact and pricing information.

I would like to change the ad for 151 NW angela st. Hillsboro, OR 97124.

I cannot edit the ad.  It claims that the agent who created the ad needs to sign in to change it.  I'm the only person who published the ad and is renting the home. I need to correct the information immediately.  Please contact me asap to avoid further misrepresentation. 

Michael Field
Property Manager
West Linn Properties LLC
  • November 18 2011 - Hillsboro

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi fieldcampo -

The listing is being sent to us via feed from Postlets. YOu would ned to log in in your Postlets account and make the changes there. Once done, chanegs will be automatically picked up by Zillow.

Neil