Profile picture for Robin4732

A fraudulent rental listing is on Zillow. How can I get it removed?

The rental listing is fraudulent.  The property is correctly listed for sale; someone posing as the owner posted it for rent using a "postlet."  How can we get this listing removed from Zillow?
  • October 10 2011 - Alexandria
  • 0

Best Answer

One cannot flag one's own post, Pat is incorrect in his/her advice.

However, you can flag the property as Zillow will need the property address   Open the home details page, scroll down to "edit' and then chose "report problem with listing". 

Thanks for Best Answer.

Thanks also for flagging.  You may have saved some poor souls a lot of money.   If I had my way with internet scammers, they'd be doing community service for the rest of their lives and never get close to any electronics.

Profile picture for Robin4732
Thank you for the information.  I just completed reporting the problem.

You can use the yellow "edit" pencil under the main house photo on the home to "report problem with listing". I really want to thank you for taking the time to flag the scammers. Doing that really helps people. Thumbs up!

Profile picture for Robin4732
Pat, I so appreciate that you responded.  I don't see a flag icon on my "question" window (at bottom right or anywhere else).  I do see a flag at the bottom right of your window, though ...   Any idea how I can get the flag icon to appear? Thanks so much!

To alert Zillow that you have a problem, click on the flag icon at the bottom right of your question window.