Profile picture for v331t

A review I posted was rejected and i read the guidelines & dnt understand why it was rejected

• December 28 2011 - Elma
  • 0

Best Answer

Here's a link to the customer service E-mail.

Profile picture for v331t
Thank you

Profile picture for RussHatfield
Hi v331t,

I'll follow-up with you directly to discuss the review you submitted that we ultimately rejected(twice).

Russ
Zillow Customer Care 

Profile picture for v331t
Thank you so much!

Profile picture for v331t
Yea, I mean it was a nice review because the Realtor that sold me my house was amazing and I wanted to go on here just to review him and this is my first review on Zillow ever and already a bad experiance :-(
i also wish there was some kind of direct contact to Zillow, I can;t find anything on here. I probably will never review anyone again on here because I have no idea what could be wrong about it, it's turned out to be a waste of time.

I wish Zillow would provide direct feedback on reviews when they are rejected.  I also was in the situation of a rejected review and no clue.  

A couple of the more common ones for agents is that your review is for an agent of the other side (i.e. if you are a buyer you reviewed the seller's agent).   If for a lender, the lender wasn't found through Zillow.  

The other FAQ that may provide some clues is the FAQ for agents on reviews.