AFTER CHASE INFORMED ME ABOUT THE 20K INCENTIVE PROGRAM, I STARTED THE SHORSALE PROCESS, NOW WE HAVE

AFTER CHASE INFORMED ME ABOUT THE 20K INCENTIVE PROGRAM, I STARTED THE SHORSALE PROCESS, NOW WE HAVE AN OFFER AND THEY JUST INFORMED ME THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME THE INCENTIVE. I ASKED A SUPERVISOR TO GIVE ME A REASON AND HE COULDNT GIVE ME ONE. IS THAT RIGHT?? I FEEL MISSLEAD BY CHASE.
  • August 22 2012 - Riverside
  • 0

Is it possible that Chase mailed out information about the incentive that had all sorts of qualifier words "in some situations" "you may qualify for..." and asterisks and fine print.  

Do you have their mailer handy?

In the approval letter of the offer, it should have stated what the seller will receive as relocation assistance at the successful completion of the short sale.

I have dealt with all the big lenders.  Chase is great.  BAC is getting better.

Having a 100% success rate, my short sale sellers have always received what was put in writing by their servicers at the time when the offer was approved.

Did you receive an approval letter of the offer?  Or did they not like the offer?

They decide what is acceptable...did they tell you what their acceptable price has to be?

Oly Chase would know for sure, there could be for so many reasons...I do not even venture to guess.  Whenever you come to a situation such as this, contact your elected official.