Profile picture for pub123

AM I ASKING TOO MUCH

i HAVE MY HOME HERE ON ZILLOW i WAS WONDERING IF YOU ALL WOULD LOOK AT IT AND TELL ME IF IM ASKING TOO MUCH.
IHAVE IT ON THE MARKET FOR A MONTH AND A HALF AND DO BITES(I JUST RECENTLY LOWERED IT TO 227000)
THANKS
  • August 24 2007 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for JBhomeowner
I have no clue about the Miami market, but you really have to get rid of all the caps in your posting and your ad.

Profile picture for pub123
Ok ty Ill make the corrections

Profile picture for lemonade
I'll look at it, hold on. (but I don't know anything about Miami either.)

Profile picture for lemonade
Cute place but, at least on my monitor, the photos are all pretty dark. Can you open those blinds and let in some light and take some new pics? Has your agent researced what everything nearby has sold for? Hard to tell if you have it priced right and I don't know Miami. Except what I see on CSI! Good luck.

Profile picture for lucydjacobs
I paid $300 for an appraisal. Was nice to take the guesswork out of it. Helps when the ad says "home listed under appraised value."

I just heard from someone else having a very tough time with a sale in Miami. You could be in for a long wait to secure a buyer.

Best of luck!

Profile picture for rileynix
Took a friend of mine from Oct. 06 until March 07 to sell a house in Miami!!
Important to remember - she did SELL!!
Be patient and just know that the market there is not what it was two years ago.

6 months in this market isn't so bad! I'd take it!

Over a year and a half ago, someone put their house on the market for $379,900. It was over priced by $60,000. Another agent came along and listed it for $339,900 but because of the market adjustment, it was then over priced by $30,000. That agent "worked" the seller down to $285,000 chasing the market. Today it came back on the market for $286,536. He is only over priced by $12,000 but over priced is over priced. The home owner is happy and so am I. It ain't my listing and never was. Col. Jessep said it best in the movie A Few Good Men. I think I'll watch it tonight.

Profile picture for lemonade
Was that the line about the truth or something like that, Tuckerton? I vaguely recall it. Very powerful part of the flick, tho.

Profile picture for lemonade
oh yeah, you can't handle the truth ......

I don't get it...who can't handle the truth?

I guess the original poster? He's always so cryptic. I need my decoder ring. LOL

LOL , I'll go check the cereal boxes

Profile picture for pinksandbaby
I GOT ONE!!!! It was in the Honeycombs! LOL

Profile picture for pinksandbaby
back to dusting... and the Ubby wants sex?! PUH-LEEEZ! That's why we have HDTV dude

LMAO and rolling on the floor

OMG LMAO

Profile picture for pinksandbaby
must be my French maid outfit....

not

Yep, that'll do it every time - did yours come with the feather duster? Mine did and I used that feather duster long after that little outfit no longer fit....

Profile picture for pinksandbaby
**blushing**

I'll take that as a "yes"

oh lordy. I need to shop more apparently.

that place is cool!

it would be a great deal in a normal market!